TÖRLEY Charmant Doux Sparkling Wine 11%
TÖRLEY Charmant Doux Sparkling Wine is classic champagne by Törley, the leading sparkling wine producer in Hungary. Since its foundation in 1882, Törley became one of the dominant sparkling wine producers in Europe. TÖRLEY Charmant Doux champagne is the most popular in its category because it is a fine quality white sweet sparkling wine. We can enjoy the fresh fruity aromas, dominated by candied fruits, and the fizzy taste at the same time.
Enjoy TÖRLEY Charmant Doux Champagne any time!
Törley champagne is synonymous with celebrations. You can serve it not only on special family occasions but on formal celebrations as well. However, we usually drink sparkling wine on special occasions, but it is refreshing after a busy day, too. Enjoy it whenever you want!
Ideal accompany for fruit salads, desserts and sweet mousses. Perfect serving temperature is 6-8 °C.
Special sparkling wine-making process
Törley currently produces sparkling wine using both the méthode traditionelle of in-bottle fermentation as well as the Charmat process which uses large vats for the second fermentation.
How to open the bottle properly?
- First of all, the champagne should be properly chilled to 6-8 °C.
- We have to hold the bottle at a 45-degree angle when opening it.
- The cork should be removed from the bottle without noise, except for some particularly cheerful occasions. So, we can prevent wasting a lot of foam, carbonic acid and drink.
- Do not chill the glasses!
- You can use white wine glasses or flutes as well.